Are you ready to deepen your connection to your amazing female body and transform the way you approach working out to match your unique physiology?
THIS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- 100+ workouts created for your female body and its hormone life seasons—making you feel damn good every time, because they match your energy and capitalize on your female advantage (unlike other fitness programs out there that center male physiology). $500+ value
- The program supports all women in every life stage and age: Reproductive Years, Perimenopause, Menopause, Post-Menopause,and provides specific support for women on hormonal birth control.
- Breathwork and Somatic expression videos help you not only tap into your strength but your emotions and mental clarity.
- Mantras for each workout help you embody your feminine power, range and capacity, while feeling each workout deeper.
- Monthly Workout Calendars that detail how to map out and track your workouts. $75 value
- 100+ exercise video tutorials that educate you on muscles used and how to activate more effectively, with full written workout programming in PDF form. $250 value
- Training videos on how to track your cycle, and the how and why of cycling your workouts: matching the physiologically-appropriate workouts to what your hormones are doing, so that you can increase your energy, strength, radiance & body confidence. $195 value
- A private Facebook group with access to one-on-one feedback and coaching, with bonus videos. You are connected with like-minded women in community. $160+/month value
- A live 60-75 min Zoom workout class per month (and its recording) that works with the current month's Full Moon energy and themes, along with other major seasonal transitions. These workouts have been called "transformational"and "epic." $125 value
- ...and more! The program adapts and grows thanks to participant feedback, requests and needs.
A $1,245 value for just $45/month!
all information shared in this document by Whitney Mack is copyrighted 2020, all rights reserved. sharing of this information without exclusive written consent is prohibited. the recommendations made in this program do not serve as medical advice, please consult your doctor for all recommendations made. in purchasing this program, I assume all responsibility of personal injury (including all terms laid out in this liability waiver) and release Whitney Mack, all instructors + coaches in the Workout Like A Woman program and Macks Mo, LLC of all liability.